Re: enable Japanese in weblate (Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-buster manual)

Hi Frans,

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 05:31:07PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> Yes, I noticed you have been very active last days.
>
> Once you are convinced that you got the translation of a given string
> right, you have to push the SAVE button instead of the SUGGEST button.
> Only then your translations can get merged into debian-edu-doc on
> salsa.
[...]
> For the moment nothing can be merged yet, since all translations still
> are in a SUGGEST state. This means that weblate "remembers" those
> translations, but doesn't commit them actually. This only happens after
>  the translation of a string has been "saved" explicitly by pushing the
> "save" button.

ah, thanks for explaining! So, hoxp18, please press the SAVE button! :)
You can always reedit&improve strings later...

it's very nice and motivating to see your newly translated strings nicely
rendered on
https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-ja/
:)

--