Re: Re: enable Japanese in weblate (Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-buster manual)

Dear hoxp18,

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 10:39:47AM +0900, hoxp18@noramail.jp wrote:
> Thank you for enabling the Japanese in weblate.
>
> I confirmed and did a bit for testing purpose,
> some obvious one such like "Stretch" into "Buster".

awesome! Thank you for continuing the work on the Japanese translation
of our manual!

> I need to re-configure my hardware configurations a bit.
> So I keep checking on the weblate without actual-Debian-edu-buster,
> with only manuals. It may take a few days or a week.
> I'll do it ASAP.

Take your time. (And I do think most of the stuff can be translated with
just some general IT knowledge and without having a working setup.
Though doing it with the latter is definitly more fun and insightful! :)

--
tschau,
	Holger

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.