Re: enable Japanese in weblate (Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-buster manual)

Hi,

Holger Levsen schreef op wo 08-05-2019 om 14:43 [+0000]:
> On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 11:32:39PM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> > I just started using some weblate "suggestion" and
> > "comment" features recently,

Yes, I noticed you have been very active last days.

Once you are convinced that you got the translation of a given string
right, you have to push the SAVE button instead of the SUGGEST button.
Only then your translations can get merged into debian-edu-doc on
salsa.

> > If you feel any strange/fuzzy one, please tell me, too.
> > I can learn from it.
>

> I think only Japanese speakers can judge
> https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-
> ja/debian-edu-buster-manual.html
> :)
>
> (I also believe your latest changes havent been merged back from
> Weblate, thats something Frans or Mike can&will do.)

For the moment nothing can be merged yet, since all translations still
are in a SUGGEST state. This means that weblate "remembers" those
translations, but doesn't commit them actually. This only happens after
 the translation of a string has been "saved" explicitly by pushing the
"save" button.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert