Re: enable Japanese in weblate (Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-buster manual)

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 11:32:39PM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> I just started using some weblate "suggestion" and
> "comment" features recently,
> with the English manual side-by-side.
>
> So, maybe some of my "early Saved ones" are not good,
> since I had no idea about the layouts and contexts.
>
> If you feel any strange/fuzzy one, please tell me, too.
> I can learn from it.

I think only Japanese speakers can judge
https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-ja/debian-edu-buster-manual.html
:)

(I also believe your latest changes havent been merged back from
Weblate, thats something Frans or Mike can&will do.)

> Anyway I do want to build and use Debian-Edu itself. It's so cool.
>
> BTW my new "gateway" hardware component is now under DRAM testing.
> After that, I will be able to start building,

nice!

> * gateway: amd64 2NIC with SSD.
> * L2 switch
> * main server: amd64 4core 32GB DRAM, NVMe.
> * workstation: amd64 2core 8GB, SSDs with removable bay.

sounds good.

> I'm now considering some minimum but technically identical test env,
> say, Debian-Edu without educational apps.
>
> I'm not so familiar with those multi-network and LDAP managements.
>
> Any suggestions, tips, comments, help me so much.

follow
https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-ja/debian-edu-buster-manual.html#GettingStarted
and keep asking the debian-edu list if you have questions...! :)

--
tschau,
	Holger