Re: Need some direction with edu packages ported from ubuntu to debian

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 12:33 PM Wolfgang Schweer <w.schweer@gmx.de> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 01:42:07PM +0530, Deepanshu wrote:
> > It would be good to have a bug report with some reasoning why these
> > packages are needed/useful in addition to education-primaryschool; the
> > bug could then be referenced in the changelog, easing the work of all
> > parties involved, esp. Debian ftpmasters.

> Thats a very good idea. I have filed the bug (severity: wishlist)
> using `reportbug`.

No such bug report showed up yet. Please check.

@Deepanshu: Make sure that you can send emails from the terminal, otherwise `reportbug` will not be able to submit a bug report.
Alternatively, tell `reportbug` to save the bug report in a file, and then you can copy/paste it and send it from gmail.
I am not sure whether bug reports need to be signed with GnuPG, but I think this is not required.

Dashamir