Re: Need some direction with edu packages ported from ubuntu to debian

Hi,

On  Mo 30 Jul 2018 12:43:03 CEST, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 12:33 PM Wolfgang Schweer <w.schweer@gmx.de> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 01:42:07PM +0530, Deepanshu wrote:
> > It would be good to have a bug report with some reasoning why these
> > packages are needed/useful in addition to education-primaryschool; the
> > bug could then be referenced in the changelog, easing the work of all
> > parties involved, esp. Debian ftpmasters.

> Thats a very good idea. I have filed the bug (severity: wishlist)
> using `reportbug`.

No such bug report showed up yet. Please check.

@Deepanshu: Make sure that you can send emails from the terminal, otherwise
`reportbug` will not be able to submit a bug report.
Alternatively, tell `reportbug` to save the bug report in a file, and then
you can copy/paste it and send it from gmail.

Indeed.

I am not sure whether bug reports need to be signed with GnuPG, but I think
this is not required.

No GnuPG signing is required. Just send the mail as is.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31