Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Andreas,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 02:42:18PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 09:23:26PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 08:31:52AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > Hmmm, may be I'm wrong.  I somehow thought I've read April 30th.  I'm to
> > > lazy to check all info.
> >
> > I've asked on #alioth for clarification and they said git.debian.org
> > (on alioth) will operate until the last day of May 2018.
>
> Well, fine.  In any case I'm a fan of doing things rather earlier than
> later.

you also seem to be a fan of doing things poorly, instead of doing them
properly.

why do I say this? because you completly ignored this:

> > > If you create a project on Salsa the suffix -team is added.  So you
> > > can choose between
> > >
> > >    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-team    and
> > >    https://salsa.debian.org/edu-team
> >
> > and then one can open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
> > -team suffix, which in the case of debian-edu they will do as no DD will
> > ever get that nick.

so, PLEASE, open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
-team suffix, thanks.

> I'd volunteer to move the Git repository of the debian-edu package to
> this if you want me to do so.

please fix the above first.

--
cheers,