Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 09:23:26PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 08:31:52AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Hmmm, may be I'm wrong.  I somehow thought I've read April 30th.  I'm to
> > lazy to check all info.
>
> I've asked on #alioth for clarification and they said git.debian.org
> (on alioth) will operate until the last day of May 2018.

Well, fine.  In any case I'm a fan of doing things rather earlier than
later.

> > If you create a project on Salsa the suffix -team is added.  So you
> > can choose between
> >
> >    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-team    and
> >    https://salsa.debian.org/edu-team
>
> and then one can open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
> -team suffix, which in the case of debian-edu they will do as no DD will
> ever get that nick.
>
> > The title should be the human readable.  Do you prefer
> >
> >    Debian Edu     or
> >    Debian-Edu
>
> Debian Edu.

I've created:

    https://salsa.debian.org/groups/debian-edu-team/

and all persons in To: of this mail are added as owners of the project.

I'd volunteer to move the Git repository of the debian-edu package to
this if you want me to do so.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--