Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Dear Holger,

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 01:06:39PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:

Silently removed.

> > > and then one can open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
> > > -team suffix, which in the case of debian-edu they will do as no DD will
> > > ever get that nick.
>
> so, PLEASE, open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
> -team suffix, thanks.

>From my current desk I have no IRC access, so I intended to do this
later.  I have not found the statement of yours in the docs on salsa and
thus my plan was to use IRC #alioth which is the only suport channel of
admins I've found[1].  If you have some knowledge about other channels
please let me know.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa#Maintenance