Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 07:31:28 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 12:05:41PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 12:48:46PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Sounds very sensible. Please ping me if you do so since the web senitinel
> > needs to know the new location once it is moved.
> ok, will do. Latest date shall be the mini-debconf in Hamburg. (that
> will give us two weeks buffer, as it takes place mid-May while
> alioth-git shutdown is scheduled for end of May.
I realised that the mini-debconf is after the shutdown of Alioth so
that's a bit late. I wonder whether you want to create a Salsa project
right now. I'm offering again to migrate at least the Debian Edu
metapackages. You can even tell me a name for the Salsa project and
I'll create one and add some people as owners that are well known to
maintain the project.