Re: Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Hi Holger,

On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 12:05:41PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 12:48:46PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Sounds very sensible.  Please ping me if you do so since the web senitinel
> > needs to know the new location once it is moved.
>
> ok, will do. Latest date shall be the mini-debconf in Hamburg. (that
> will give us two weeks buffer, as it takes place mid-May while
> alioth-git shutdown is scheduled for end of May.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg/

I realised that the mini-debconf is after the shutdown of Alioth so
that's a bit late.  I wonder whether you want to create a Salsa project
right now.  I'm offering again to migrate at least the Debian Edu
metapackages.  You can even tell me a name for the Salsa project and
I'll create one and add some people as owners that are well known to
maintain the project.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--