Re: access to local media on thin clients

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Done. I've just committed an updated version of the script. Leave
> Gnome on it's own, let dolphin show up in KDE and LXDE. Please check
> it.

I believe it is better to check for gnome the same way edu-notify
already do it, and commited this version instead.  And I believe it is
useless to have two scripts when one will do (less to document, no
need to ask admins to choose), and have removed your version and
integrated your ideas into the ltspfs-mounter-kde script.
--
Happy hacking