Re: Finally a source DVD, but the wrong content so far

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

I found some time last evening to look into this, and discovered that
the cause was that our patch for debian-cd to teach it to build a
specific source DVD (instead of just all the source in the Debian
archive) was not migrated from our lenny patch to our squeeze patch.
I've now included it and updated it to work with Squeeze, and this is
the new result:

  debianedusvn/src/build/CD-administrator% ./is-sourcedvd-complete -v
  1500 source packages used to create the binary packages
  Source DVD missing source for 1 packages on squeeze-dvd
    pool/main/o/openoffice.org
  Got 0 redundant source packages on squeeze-dvd.
  debianedusvn/src/build/CD-administrator%

The openoffice.org source is not yet included because it was too big.
I've raised the size limit from 858 MiB to 1.86 GiB and hope this is
enough to get the OOo source included.  New build in progress. :)
--
Happy hacking