Re: access to local media on thin clients

Hi,

On Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> So, should we include something like this in the default setup?

I'd prefer not to. As you said yourself on irc, we should treat this rc1 as
the release - and thus not introduce potential harmful changes - what if the
machine has not floppy but zip drive, or two cdroms?

Let stick with bugfixes, manual and translation updates! I'd also be totally
fine to start maintaining code in squeeze branches (and not wheezy as I
wrongly created).

I know stabilizing is rather boring, but IMO it needs to be done.

Shall we?

cheers,
	Holger