Re: stupid mistake. what should I do?

Oded Naveh wrote:

Hi Nigel,
Migrating DHCP configurations and users for Samba would involve similar procedures to upgrading a running server. I believe it would be for common good if you try to complete the upgrade on your partially upgraded server with the instructions given in the documentation:

While I can see the usefulness of trying the upgrade, my school can't function without tjener. So I need to be able to switch back. If for example I can't get a new one working this weekend, then the old one will be on next week until I get another shot. In fact I'm even considering another etch tjener as a stop-gap to rescue me from this precarious situation.
Sorry!
nigel