Re: stupid mistake. what should I do?

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 16. September 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> >[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny
>
> I believe it makes sense to emphasize that upgrades are not supported
> either, and that above documentation is not considered official.

Wrong. the above linked documentation is our official documentation.

On the topic at hand, Nigel, if all services work as they should, why don't
you just stay on lenny? Several installations in schools run on lenny without
problems, even though we havent released officially. But Debian Lenny has
officially been released and Debian Edu is for the very most just Debian.
Quoting http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux/lenny_needs_love.html

"Source packages in Debian lenny main: 12121
 Source packages in Debian Edu lenny local: 11, number of identical packages
 in percent: 99.90900"

regards,
	Holger