stupid mistake. what should I do?

Owing to a huge amount of stupidity on my part, I confused my konsole tabs
and performed some operations on (Etch) tjener by mistake. Namely I
replaced apt sources with lenny-test, updated and (incredibly, in spite of
the huge list of stuff that came up) upgraded!
I only realised at the end of the day what I had done, and since homes and
printers, lwat and such daily stuff is working still, I came home without
trying to undo the damage.

What should I do now? Put back the etch sources and upgrade again? Just
leave it? Prepare a new tjener as fast as I can?

Please go ahead and ridicule me now if you want. I deserve it.

Thanks

Nigel