Re: stupid mistake. what should I do?

Holger Levsen wrote:
On the topic at hand, Nigel, if all services work as they should, why don't you just stay on lenny? Several installations in schools run on lenny without problems, even though we havent released officially.
Tjener hasn't rebooted yet, and I see that if it does I might have problems with stuff I don't understand very well, like ldap and dns. Therefore I am going to prepare a new Tjener with lenny. I need to migrate users and homes. I'm worried about how to do that with a new ldap schema. I can't find a howto for it - is there one? What else do I have to migrate? will dhcpd.conf still work? how about smb.conf?

thanks
nigel