Re: How should we handle bug reports from our users ?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
[Arnt Ove Gregersen]
> I will rewrite the "Report a bug" document on the homepage and borrow some
> content from the "Tips regarding bug reports" . I advice the users to see
> the full "Tips regarding bug reports" in the wiki and also link to Ralf's
> bugzilla howto.

Why not just link directly to the wiki page and update the wiki page
instead?  One less redundant page. :) And someone please remove the
developer.skolelinux.org page if its content already was moved to the
wiki, or at least replace it with a link to the wiki.

I have added these pages to wiki and the old pages on developer.skolelinux.no informs the users that page has been moved and links to the new location.

BR
Arnt Ove Gregersen