Re: Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 23:03:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.1.10.0805092258560.17837@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <1210324694.15743.15.camel@aula1-pro>
- References: <E1JuMtlemail@example.com> <1210324694.15743.15.camel@aula1-pro>
On Fri, 9 May 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
- ejs (a physics simulator, gpl, java made) I know that Pablo Pita is
working on it, but the progress is really slow as he is now learning to
package, so I'm sure he needs help.
-malted (a languages content generator application for language
teachers, gpl, java made)
- geogebra: Antonio Ullán worked on it, but upstream collaboration was
almost null, they claim it's gpl, but the build.xml file needed to build
all the stuff using ant is not provided. Maybe some german spoken and
java expert person could contact again upstream, trying to get better
The above was realised by adding apropriate entries in
and after commiting the changes calling
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org '/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/bin/update-tasks-of-cdd debian-edu'
as it is described at
If there are remaining questions how to add prospective packages feel
free to ask. The Debian Med team regards these prospective packages as
*very* useful tool. Just use it and have fun.