Re: Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?

I would recommend hanging out on #debian-java (irc.debian.org), and
ask for advice there.  The people there know their stuff.  Is the 3D
stuff jogl or something else?

The java bindings for OpenGL, jogl, also have to be packaged for EJS, but the Java 3D is a different package. Regarding jogl and an associated library, I got to get a couple of packages, which is an initial step, but certainly, I will drop to #debian-java to ask help and reviewers.

Indeed, happy hacking,
--
Pablo Pita Leira