Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?

Can someone that understand Spanish and English, extract the list of
local applications from
<URL:http://linexedu.educarex.es/index.php/Portada> and see which of
these packages are currently in Debian Etch and Lenny, and which is
missing?  I would like to see the complete list of packages, as well
as the status of each package in Debian.

We should make an effort to get the remaining packages included in
Debian before Lenny freezes in little more than a month.

Happy hacking,