Re: stable update proposal: flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

[Holger Levsen]
> I wonder two things:
>
> Is flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound automatically installed as default atm?
>
> Will flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound automatically be installed on upgrades?

No to both.  We should document that if you install
flashplugin-nonfree, you should also install
flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound if you use LTSP.

I would like flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound to be installed by
default, to make sure LTSP sound work out of the box for those
installing flashplugin-nonfree, but that is not a requirement for it
to be useful.  It should also be included on the DVDs, if there is
room for it after the packages installed by default.

Happy hacking,