stable-update-proposal: debian-edu-doc

Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
here is a update proposal for the stable release.

I propose to update the version of debian-edu-doc in the stable repository
from 0.6.20070721 to 0.9.20071122.

Note to translators: please keep on rocking. If you contribute new translated
strings, I'm more than happy to build a new package, upload it and request
it's inclusion. From now on, it's only string changes. (For r1.)

This update brings a greatly improved release-manual, especially the updates
to the GettingStarted and Maintainance chapters are worth noting. The HTML
and the PDF now include the images too and inner document links are working.
It also includes a new italian translation, plus updated norwegian and german
translations, the norwegian even with localized images. The ITIL document is
now also shipped as HTML document. All documents are build from source now,
the build system has been rewritten, all generated documents have been
removed from source package. The IKT book, the arkitektur and kurs document
have been removed, as they needed non-free software to build

I will not include the debdiff output between the two source packages: the
source package of 0.6.20070721 is 18.8M big, while the source package of
0.9.20071122 is only 3.5M. I suggest you look at the debdiff of the binary
packages, the changelog diff, as well at the filelist of the binary package
of the new version.

After all, it's all only documentation, no maintainer scripts, nothing
outside /usr/share/doc/debian-edu-doc/.

We'll get one problem though: the size of the binary package has been
increased from 6.4M to 16M, so there will be some packages that were on the
etch r0 DVD, which will not make it on the r1 DVD. This needs to be reviewed
and checked if it's ok.

regards,
	Holger