stable-update-proposal: debian-edu-doc

Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
here is a update proposal for the stable release.

I propose to update the version of debian-edu-doc in the stable repository
from 0.6.20070721 to 0.9.20071124.

Note to translators: please keep on rocking. If you contribute new translated
strings, I'm more than happy to build a new package, upload it and request
it's inclusion. From now on, it's only string changes, so the package size
will not change substancially (for r1).

This update brings a greatly improved release-manual, especially the updates
to the GettingStarted and Maintainance chapters are worth noting. The HTML
and the PDF now include the images too and inner document links are working.
It also includes a new and complete italian translation, plus updated
norwegian and german translations, the norwegian even with localized images.
The ITIL document is now also shipped as HTML document. All documents are
build from source now, the build system has been rewritten, all generated
documents have been removed from source package. The IKT book, the arkitektur
and kurs document have been removed, as they needed non-free software to
build.

I will not include the debdiff output between the two source packages: the
source package of 0.6.20070721 is 18.8M big, while the source package of
0.9.20071124 is only 3.5M. I suggest you look at the debdiff of the binary
packages, the changelog diff, as well at the filelist of the binary package
of the new version. (The source package of 0.9.20071124 is 14k bigger than in
the previously proposed 0.9.20071122, the binary 2k bigger.)

After all, it's all only documentation, no maintainer scripts, nothing
outside /usr/share/doc/debian-edu-doc/.

We'll get one problem though: the size of the binary package has been
increased from 6.4M to 16M, so there will be some packages that were on the
etch r0 DVD, which will not make it on the r1 DVD. This needs to be reviewed
and checked if it's ok.

regards,
        Holger