stable-update-proposal: debian-edu-doc

Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
here is a update proposal for the stable release.

I propose to update the version of debian-edu-doc in the stable repository
from 0.6.20070724 to 0.9.20071128.

Note to translators: please keep on rocking. If you contribute new translated
strings, I'm more than happy to build a new package, upload it and request
it's inclusion. From now on, it's only string changes, so the package size
will not change substancially (for r1), unless further images are added.

This update brings a further improved release-manual (describing a workaround
for #1270), updated norwegian and german translations of the release manual,
the german version now also has some localized images. Additionally a bug has
been fixed, so that these localized images are present in the PDF if
available, if not the english images are used.

I will not include the debdiff output between the two source packages: the
source tar.gz of 0.6.20070724 is 3611638 bytes, while the source tar.gz of
0.9.20071128 is only 4448157 bytes (which can be explained by the localized
german images). The binary packages has grown from 16254938 bytes to 17014038
bytes.

I suggest you look at the debdiff of the binary packages, the changelog diff,
as well at the filelist of the binary package of the new version.

$ debdiff debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071124.dsc  debian-edu-doc_0.9.20071128.dsc |
diffstat
 debian/changelog                                  |   21
 debian/rules                                      |   16
 documentation/release-manual/Makefile             |    9
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.de.po | 1653
++++++++++++---------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.es.po | 1493 +++++++++++--------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.it.po | 1523 +++++++++++--------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.nb.po | 1710
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.pot   | 1417 ++++++++++--------
 documentation/release-manual/release-manual.xml   |  199 ++
 todo                                              |    3

After all, it's all only documentation, no maintainer scripts, nothing
outside /usr/share/doc/debian-edu-doc/.

regards,
        Holger