Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

2007/11/8, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
> I believe people are trying to direct you to
> <URL:http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch>.  It is
> written in English, and is the source for translated documents being
> included in the debian-edu-doc package.

Thanks Petter for the answer. I have this link in my clipboard from
before. I'm glad to see also that the documentation has been improved
but belive me that from http://wiki.skolelinux.no/ I can't find the
link that point to
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch, I mean I can't
recognize it.

I beware to not lose the link to etch documentation from my clipboard
because it would take a lot of time to find it again.

> As for your suggestions to restructure the documentation, I leave that
> to the people working on the documentation and will continue to focus
> on the technical development.

Is there a mailing list of people who's mantaining the documentations
and the site ?
I can understund that the developer mailing list is not the right
place and I don't want to stress you (group), I'm only tring to give
my help analizing the site/documentation situation.

Valerio.