Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

Torsdag 8. november 2007, skrev Valerio Pachera:
>  I'm glad to see also that the documentation has been improved
> but belive me that from http://wiki.skolelinux.no/ I can't find the
> link that point to
> http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch, I mean I
> can't recognize it.

Good suggestion.

Skolelinux is governed[1] by do-ocracy. That means that they who does
something decides[2]. Please make changes you think will improve the
wiki and web pages.

The Norwegian Skolelinux wiki points to the English documentation
page[3] when clicking on British flag. The wiki start page in
English[3] could be improved with your preferred links. Since important
documentation are already updated in English, I think we here talk
about minor improvements.

We also got a presentation site in English[6] where updated links are
needed.

1. http://developer.skolelinux.no/artikler/skolelinux-do-ocracy.txt
2. http://www.communitywiki.org/en/DoOcracy
3. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu
4. http://www.skolelinux.org/en/
5. http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch
6. http://www.skolelinux.org/en/

> I beware to not lose the link to etch documentation from my clipboard
> because it would take a lot of time to find it again.

Understandable, and you got good suggestions fixing this. Please go
ahead improving wiki and web pages, making it more easy to find your
preferred documentation. Here are some guides on contributing[7]. If
there are problems there too, please go ahead with your list of
suggestions in your e-mail from Wednesday :)

7. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Contribute/

Best regards

Knut Yrvin