Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

Am Mittwoch 07 November 2007 schrieb Valerio Pachera:
> Same days ago I tried to find out documentation do link to same
> teacher and firends
> but It is pratically impossible find it out, the wiki is too much
> disordered.

Hi Valerio,

one major reason for your failure is probably that the recent
documentation is in the Norwegian wiki.skolelinux.no - because
wiki.debian.org lacks some functionality needed to create docbooks.

Maybe anybody is able to write a script so the pages are mirrored to the
international wiki?

Regards
Ralf