Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

Hi,

On Thursday 08 November 2007 14:16, Valerio Pachera wrote:
> Thanks Petter for the answer. I have this link in my clipboard from
> before. I'm glad to see also that the documentation has been improved
> but belive me that from http://wiki.skolelinux.no/ I can't find the

wiki.skolelinux.no is the norwegian wiki. I dont mind if it's norwegian only
(but i'd prefer a pointer out.)     (*)

wiki.skolelinux.de is the german wiki. I dont mind if it's german only (but
i'd prefer a pointer out.)

www.skolelinux.org is the "marketing homepage" of the project and shall become
the homepage of the project linking everywhere. We are not there yet. (For
example there is no german, spanish, french, ..., content there, only english
and norwegian. Also some content (like important links) is missing there.
Help welcome.

wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu is the wiki homepage of the international project.

regards,
	Holger

(*) And as said elsewhere, it's a _temporary_ _technical__workaround_, to
develop the international documentation there too.