Re: old documentation on wiki.debian.org

2007/11/7, RalfGesellensetter <rgx@gmx.de>:
> Am Mittwoch 07 November 2007 schrieb Valerio Pachera:
> > Same days ago I tried to find out documentation do link to same
> > teacher and firends
> > but It is pratically impossible find it out, the wiki is too much
> > disordered.
> one major reason for your failure is probably that the recent
> documentation is in the Norwegian wiki.skolelinux.no - because
> wiki.debian.org lacks some functionality needed to create docbooks.

I think is not samething I missed and the link above can't be usefull
to me, the EN link is empty.
At that point the problem seems not be missing or not ordered
documentation, but that it's not maintained in English!
Correct if I'm wrong but skolelinux is an international distribution
or, at least, it should be its scope.
What a user aspect is to click on "Documentation" link and -find it in
english- (and in understandable order).

If the main documentation is in Norwegian
1-skolelinux can't be helped easy by other developer;
2-the users have to wait the translation form norvegian to english
(actualy empty);
3-users can't translate from Norwegian to their own language as they
could do from English.

So, if wiki.skolelinux.no is the main Documentation recipient:
1-it must be wrote in inglish fisrt (or at the same time of norwegian);
2-remove from the main site (skolelinux.org) all the others confusing links.

That can be the only solution I see.
What do you think?

Thankyou.