Re: Education metapackages reorganization
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Education metapackages reorganization
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:43:14 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.64.0707051040450.17941@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <1183624109.5038.35.camel@localhost>
- References: <1182699274.3869.53.camel@localhost> <20070704191527.GA18127@saruman.uio.no> <1183622363.5038.22.camel@localhost> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0707051014550.17941@wr-linux02> <1183624109.5038.35.camel@localhost>
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
I've begun to look at it in debian-med. But as far as I can see, it
affect only to the Debian menu. That's good, but I think it's not
I want to work on the .desktop files, as most users of
debian-edu will use kde or gnome, and they'll use first the desktop
menus. I want to use freedesktop.org tools and diversions to do that,
but maybe I haven't seen the complete cdd-dev approach or there are
better ways to work on the freedesktop.org menus...
No, there is not yet a solution for this but it is planed and that's
why I wrote "work on a new version of cdd-dev". The sense of my mail
was to keep in mind that it should not be a debian-edu only solution
but something other CDDs might profit as well.
Anyway, I think we still have time enough to work on it together,
thinking in the lenny target.