Re: Education metapackages reorganization

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

For lenny I would like to do many more changes, including the menu
changes to make easy for the teachers finding applications related to
their subjects. Obviously any help, comments and arguments are welcome.

Regarding to the menu changes I'd suggest to work on a new version of cdd-dev
that just builds separate menus from those packages that are in the list of
Depends / Recommends / Suggests if they are installed and allows to add or
override menus of the packages if they are missing or not fit for the intended
purpose.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--