Re: eZ in Debian-Edu and on skolelinux.org?

Hi

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 17:34 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> > Rather no wiki. We are dropping our German wiki now and moving to
> > mambo.
>
> Please elaborate.

As sandbox where to collect logs, preliminary information and so on, a
Wiki is indeed great. But for presenting a project?

Our wiki was open. There were several spams a week - dirty ads and all
that stuff - which was really annoying. Everybody played around here
and there, even if the front page was well designed and gave a godd
structure, using the search function resulted often in outdated or
wrong information.

On the other hand, I am a fan of Wikipedia which works out well - as
long tere are people enough to clean spam attacks. Maybe I am just too
sceptical.

Regards
Ralf