Re: non-free?

[Hilaire Fernandes]
> Can't the non-free software be moved in an additionnal non-free
> CD-ROM?  That way we could keep happy everyone.

One of the design goals of Skolelinux/Debian-edu is to have everything
the schools need on one CD.  So splitting the software on two CDs do
not solve much in that regard.  The solution to this problem is to
develop alternatives to the non-free software currently in use, and
make sure this software is available in Debian Sarge.

I see no reason to remove existing software from the CD unless there
is a better alternative available.  And I definitely see no reason to
spend time removing software from the CD without a better alternative
when there are lots and lots of problems to fix with the software on
the CD.