Re: non-free?

On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 01:23, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Sajith VK]
> > You people has already clearly documented why each package is
> > included (Really a nice job!).  So if we can list the non-free
> > software, the "freedom enthusiasts" can work to find/make free
> > alternative for each of them.
>
> If there is some info missing on the list?  Your "if we can list the
> non-free software" make me believe you are unable to find this info on
> the list.

See
http://developer.skolelinux.no/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/skolelinux/src/task-skolelinux/lists/workstation.txt
It explains why each package is included, but says nothing
about its License.
Package,Why,Responsible,NeedConfig are the present parameters.
Including license and Free/non-free too as parameters will be
helpful. It will helpus to easly identify the non-free packages
in skolelinux....

--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK