Re: Just a test if we need a CDD-List

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, David Palmer wrote:

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200403/msg01613.html
> >

> >  on debian-devel. If you are interested in this topic but failed to
> >  see the mail for whatever reasons please report this to bug #237017
> >  end try to convince listmaster that refusing to open a common CDD
> >  list he is blocking our common work. (Sorry - but I regard this as an
> >  important issue and it will reduce the work of Debian-Edu
> >  drastically if all CDDs would work together to build common tools.)
> >

> Zen, Mako and company might be interested in this if they were approached:-
> http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi
> Standardisation of all proceedures has to save everybody excessive work.
> I don't think that anybody would have any trouble understanding that if
> it was put to them.
I'm not really concerned about the content of the mail with the URL mentioned
above.  If you have something to say about the content answer it on debian-devel.

I'm more or less fighting to get #237017 solved.  So if you think: Damn
this information was completely hidden in the heap of mails on debian-devel,
post this fact to #237017 and help us getting a common mailing list.

Kind regards

        Andreas.