Re: non-free?

Hi,
	As a good step to find free alternative for
each non-free packages used in skolelinux, we first
need to make a list of non-free packages currently
there in skolelinux. (Eventhough I belive, if no free
alternative is available, not to use that....).
You people has already clearly documented why
each package is included (Really a nice job!).
So if we can list the non-free software, the
"freedom enthusiasts" can work to find/make
free alternative for each of them.

 Finding free alteranative for Java wont be an
easy Job. Now regarding flash, Why cant we avoild
flash support?. Regarding Opera, I still wonder
why it is included when there are enough and more
"best quality" browsers available as free software!

--
"Freedom Matters"
Sajith VK