Re: non-free?

Le mer 24/03/2004 à 12:33, Sajith VK a écrit :
> On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 01:23, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > [Sajith VK]
> > > You people has already clearly documented why each package is
> > > included (Really a nice job!).  So if we can list the non-free
> > > software, the "freedom enthusiasts" can work to find/make free
> > > alternative for each of them.
> >
> > If there is some info missing on the list?  Your "if we can list the
> > non-free software" make me believe you are unable to find this info on
> > the list.

I will expect the bare-bone Debian-Edu to be 100% free software.
Non-free package coulds be managed separatly as it is with non-free
under Debian. Therefore this means the binary cd should be shipped with
only free software.

Is it something acceptable for all of us?

Hilaire

--
CDDP des Landes
Ingénierie Éducative