Re: Weekly report week 47, plans for week 48
On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:37:39PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> this week (47) i will continue to work on my python and the
> import of /etc files.
this is done.
i set up a test framework here on my local machine and spend some
time to make the code OO. (this is a small step for mankind but a
leap forward for Andreas Schuldei. In the past i struggled with some
concepts of OO.)
the release notes for the next cd were started and i put in some
i fixed also some minor bugs in cerebrum and build a new package.
That package i will install on maintainer this week and see that it
operates as expected.
Further future goals are to
- shrink the import script in size (some more redundancy to
- work on the wlus testframework, so that work on wlus can be
picked up again in a controlled way
- write a cerebrum backend for wlus
- switch wlus to that cerebrum backend
- attend the AFS gathering in stockholm in december...