Re: Weekly report week 44, plans for week 43

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:42:58AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> next week i will travel to the cerebrum developer meeting and try
> to comvince them to adopt a more standard way of doing things so
> that we might addopt their product. depending how well that goes
> i will probatly spend the rest of the week with more cerebrum
> work or not...

that meeting went ok enough. i felt satisfied enough with my talk
but got not much feedback.

On monday and thursday i was sick and instead worked on friday,
saturday and sunday on getting some users into cerebrum on
maintainer.debian.org. the process came to a grinding halt when
we encountered problems first with the import scripts and then
with the cerebrum database interaction.

besides that i wrote some mails to germany regarding imports and
updates of student/class data between schoolyears.
on the "office" front i have tried to find a more reliable mobile
phone and a proper office chair.