Re: Weekly report week 41, plans for week 42
On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 10:41:15PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > depending on if i understood joeyh correctly and can interfer
> > with user-mode-linux`s rootstrap properly, i will also try to
> > come up with a patch to rootstrap to let it use debconf
> > pre-seeding.
> i did not get around to that yet.
i looked into that a bit and now doubt that it is quite as easy
as i thought. mailed joeyh about it and asked for advice.
> next week i want to:
> - arrange for travel to the cerebrum and debian-edu meeting this
did that, partly. the "cerebrum" part is still not sorted out, we
need to cover the child care issue still.
> - finish the "dependency" and tackle the "check" part of the
> testing framework
dependencys work now, and i started on the "check" part.
- tried to initiate some change regarding some debian-internal
team work on critical positions
- sponsored some packages
- worked a bit on debconf5 sponsorship stuff
- learned about and worked around some sqlite-internal limits
- tried to gauge interest on the debian-custom front regarding
afs and kerberos
- mainly worked on the Test.pm class for wlus (but hopefully even
for other parts of d-edu)
... there was more, my notes fail me here.
this week (42) i will
- continue on the Test.pm class
- try to put together some user-mode-linux images with afs so
i see how terminal servers would look like with cross-mounting
of users` home-dirs
- try to get the debconf pre seeding sorted out with rootstrap
- go to oslo on fri-sat-son