Re: Weekly report week 43, plans for week 44

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 05:17:27PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> This coming week (43) i will continue with the testsuite`s
> Tests.pm module, arrange for travel to the cerebrum developer
> meeting, and perhaps some more schooltool stuff.

no testsuite, but travelarrangements and schooltool happend.

besides that i worked on cerebrum a lot during the last week, not
only getting the packages into shape but even pondering and
discussing integration with schooltool and other frameworks and
trying to agree on important objectives with the cerebrum
developers.

i also sorted through the oldenburg paperwork again and sent
reminders to the people who had not sent their bills yet.

Furthermore i discussed with Michael Koch (and others)
possibilities of fancy CAT (Computer Aided Teaching, the
abbreviation beeing my own invention) with systems like
http://www.netop.com and how we could get that for debian-edu.

next week i will travel to the cerebrum developer meeting and try
to comvince them to adopt a more standard way of doing things so
that we might addopt their product. depending how well that goes
i will probatly spend the rest of the week with more cerebrum
work or not...