Re: Map of schools in Germany ready (Was: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form)

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Ralf Gesel|ensetter]

Can you have a cronjob recreating the map twice a day or so?

I guess I could, but I hoped the author/maintainer of the school
database would take over and generate it when it is needed.

Were you thinking of f.ex regenerating the maps whenever a school was added?
Just tell me what commands to execute in order to update the map(s), and I'll add a call to execute the script when a school is added or updated.

Tommy