Map of schools in Germany ready (Was: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form)

[Ralf Gesel|ensetter]
> Seems like I am not the only one who didn't know of this cute tool!
> With me, Stefan registered as well :)

Looks good.  I added a german map as well.
<URL:http://www.skolelinux.no/testskoler/map/skolelinux-germany.png>.

If you have better arguments to xplanet to only get germany, please
post them here.

At the moment, I'm using these arguments, selected after very little
trial and error:

  xplanet -date "24 Jul 2003 12:00:00" -radius 400 -latitude 50 \
    -longitude 14 -markers -markerfile xplanet-markers.txt \
    -image bio_2400.jpg -output skolelinux-germany.png

It gave me germany and a lot of the rest of europa, but it was close
enough for my needs. :)

The coordinates are fetched from the database, and the map is
generated once in a while, when I remember to do it.