Re: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form

http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/user_experience/test_schools/test_schools_add

> I will try to localize it, so far there are only 3 schools that are not in
> Norway. Didn't know there was one at Luebeck!
>
> Thanks!

Seems like I am not the only one who didn't know of this cute tool! With me,
Stefan registered as well :)

Now, as for localisation: One issue seems that most subscribers used their
mother tongue to describe their experiences. Should we encourage English as
first choice to use?

How is this database rendered / addressed? What script language you use? I
guess, localization has to go into the code. At this point I'd find it
handsome to have a list view of all schools (one line each).

Cheers
Ralf

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!