Re: Map of schools in Germany ready (Was: Suggestion: Feedback Query Form)

Am Samstag, 30. Oktober 2004 22:20 schrieb Petter Reinholdtsen:
> It gave me germany and a lot of the rest of europa, but it was close
> enough for my needs. :)

Well, you were not meant to get Germany in the borders of 1938 :}
Neglecting Austria and Switzerland, Kassel is about the center of
Germany, I guess. Otherwise, I'd go for Frankfurt. Hold on...

... my Atlas says:

Point of interest furthest to the south: lat 46
- norh: lat 55; mean: 50.5

Logitude: take 5 to 15 degrees of logitude,
mean: 10.

Radius: about 500 km.
What is that bioimage? looks a bit coarse.
Can you have a cronjob recreating the map twice a day or so?

Thank you!
Regards
Ralf