Re: Skolelinux CDs

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 04:06, Knut Yrvin wrote:
> Anyone can get the full source code for this packages at
> <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/cvsusage.html>, or by sending a
> request including a mailing address and 2,5 EURO* to
> cd(at)skolelinux.no. This offer expires July 2'th 2009.

Well, our CVS repository just offers just a fraction of the code on the
CD. As we migrate more and more code to Debian, code moves from
developer to alioth. I'm not an expert on the licenses, but I think we
will have to provide source for all the .deb-packages as well.

Here are some links that might suit our needs:
* <URL:ttp://developer.skolelinux.no/cvsusage.html>
* <URL:http://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=12>
* <URL:http://packages.debian.org/stable/>

Cheers,
Rune Nordbøe Skillingstad