Re: Joint statement about debian edu participation from the GUADEC 2004

fredag 2. juli 2004, 15:29, skrev Ralf Gesellen°setter:
> I am quite aware that some phrases were translated quite freely -
> hence any kind of suggestions are welcome before multiplication :)

I took the liberty to translate the phrase "Gemeinsame Presseerklärung"
to "Gemeinsame aussage". It's not an presseerklärung, it's an joint
statement even if it looks alike ;-). I also included the words "frei
und" to the "der Frei und Open-Source-Entwicklung". Skolelinux
emphasize Free Software. But some contributors and people don't
recognize the difference, so to include everything, we also mention the
the open source term.

Sincerely

Knut Yrvin