Re: Joint statement about debian edu participation from the GUADEC 2004

fredag 2. juli 2004, 14:36, skrev Ralf Gesellen°setter:
> Hi, good point, now, what to do with this common resolution? Find
> typos? Translate to more languages?

Yepp. And make it public in many fora.

We need to help the developers and users in these proejcts to contribute
together in the Debian Edu-project :-). Until now the
Skolelinux-project is somewhat alone when upstreaming
distribution-oriented solutions made for education to the Debian Edu.

The Joint statement is a policy instrument to say: We will help each
other to get the good solutions upstream. We also need people to
announce the statement in any forums that concerns use of free software
in schools and public ICT-centres.

In this ways we hope that more people can get the benefits of good work
been done.

Sincerely

Knut Yrvin
Project manager (cel: +47 908 95 765)
Skolelinux Norway - SLX Debian Labs
Forskningsparken, Gaustadalle 21, 0349 OSLO, NORWAY