Re: non-free?

[Sajith VK]
> You people has already clearly documented why each package is
> included (Really a nice job!).  So if we can list the non-free
> software, the "freedom enthusiasts" can work to find/make free
> alternative for each of them.

If there is some info missing on the list?  Your "if we can list the
non-free software" make me believe you are unable to find this info on
the list.

> Now regarding flash, Why cant we avoild flash support?.

We can't, because some service providers for the schools make web
pages using flash.  It is hard to get the schools or the government to
understand that such pages is a bad idea. :/